Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Member

Can we get a copy of WR 30 submission?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can we get a copy of WR 30 submission?

Hello gklein004, 


Yes, you can retrieve forms if these were e-filed in the Archived Forms page. Let me show you how: 

  1. From the left menu, select Taxes and then choose Payroll Tax.
  2. Select View Archived Forms under Quarterly Forms.
  3. Then, choose the WR-30 form and select the preferred quarter
  4. Select View once done.

Also, if you have forms that were not submitted electronically, you can archive them so you can access it anytime. Here's how: 

  1. Still on the Payroll Tax page, select if the form is under Quarterly Forms or Annual Forms.
  2. Choose the desired form and enter the liability period.
  3. Then, select Archive.

I'll be around if you need more help in retrieving your tax forms. Have a good one!