Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Correcting A Reconciled Journal Entry



I done the payment to amazon of 200 $ against which we just cancel the order of 100 $ and the same amount amazon transfer in my bank a/c so now i want to know how can i adjust the same

1 Comment 1
QuickBooks Team

Correcting A Reconciled Journal Entry

Hello there, @verimployee.


Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can help record your returned fund from Amazon.


If you're manually recording transaction in QuickBooks, you can make a deposit for the $100 that Amazon transferred in your bank.


Here's how:

  1. Go to the Plus icon.
  2. Under Other, select Bank Deposit.
  3. In the Bank Deposit window, choose the bank account where the amount goes to.
  4. Under Add funds to this deposit section, choose the Received from (vendor), Account, Payment Method, Amount, and all necessary information.
  5. Click Save and close.

On the other hand, if you're using QuickBooks Payments for online banking, the amount automatically posted in the Undeposited funds. You may open this account to verify the vendor refund.


The following article contains additional insight into this:


That should help you with the vendor refund issued by Amazon. Let me know how this goes after following the steps above. I'm always here to assist with any concern you have about QuickBooks. Have a nice day!


Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
Sign In / Sign Up

Need to get in touch?

Contact us