Hellow community, How can i record my stocks and there prices on my quick books account?
Hi there, dibakye15.
To record your stocks and there prices in your QuickBooks account, I suggest setting up and tracking your inventory items. Before doing that, you'll need to enable first the inventory tracking from the Account and Settings page.
Please note that tracking inventory items is only available in QuickBooks Online Plus and Advanced.
To enable the Inventory tracking feature, here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon. Then choose Account and Settings.
2. Select Sales at the left pane.
3. Go to Products and services section and mark the option Track inventory quantity on hand.
4. Click Save.
5. Hit the Done button.
Once done, you can now add your inventory products. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the Gear icon at the upper right corner.
2. Choose Product and Services.
3. Click the New button and then, choose Inventory as the type.
4. Enter the price in the Cost field
5. Fill in the other necessary details.
6. Hit the Save and close button.
Please check this article for additional information on how to track your quantities of products you buy or sell: Set up and track your inventory. This also contains when it’s time to restock your inventory.
Please let me know if you other questions related with QuickBooks. I'm always here to help you.