Re: HI, I am not getting Drop down option to Undo Bank reconciliation. Please help me to undo pas...
Hi there, @dynamis .
A warm welcome to you here in the Community.
Just a few details about the drop-down option to undo bank reconciliation. This feature is only available for QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA) which has a special tool to undo reconciliations all at once. If you have several transactions on a past reconciliation, I suggest adding your accountant to help you undo it for you.
On the other hand, you can also use your reconciliation report or bank statement to identify the transactions you need to unreconcile. Then, edit each transaction from within the register.
1. Go to Accounting on the left panel.
2. Under Your Company, select Chart of Accounts.
3. Choose the account you’re working on, then click View Register.
4. Select the transactions you want to unreconcile.
5. Under the ✓ column, repeatedly click the R (reconciled) status until it shows blank (not cleared/reconciled) or cleared (C).
6. Click Save. Then, choose Yes in the confirmation window.
Continue this process for each transaction you want to unreconcile. For additional reference, see our help article: How to Undo a Reconciliation. It has a step by step guide to help your accountant undo the reconciliation for you.
Let us know if you need anything else. We're always glad to help you.