Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Welcome to the Community, @eve-bergazyn. You can only download your banking transactions, miles data, and reports. Here's how:
To export transactions
1. Go to the Transactions tab on the left menu.
2. Tick the box beside the Date to select all transactions.
3. Click on the Download icon located to the right next to the Search bar.
1. Go to Miles on the left menu.
2. Choose the miles you need to export by using the Type, Tax Year and Vehicle filters.
3. Click the Download icon located to the right of the filters.
1. Go to the Reports tab on the left menu.
2. Select the data you want to download, then choose the period you want to export the data for using the filter.
4. Click Download hyperlink. If Download hyperlink is not visible, click on the dropdown arrow, then choose Download.
You may want to check out these articles:
You'll get more details about exporting transactions from your book.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm always around to help at any time.