Re: My bank recently went through a merger so is not listed on banks to connect with. I've sent Q...
Thank you for contacting QuickBooks Community!
Ideally, when you send a request to integrate your bank with QuickBooks, you will receive a system generated email about updates of your request. We are unable to give a specific time as to when we can add your bank.
In the meantime, you can use Web Connect to download your bank transactions into QBO while waiting for the updates.
1. Click the Gear icon at the top right.
2. Under Tools, select Import Data.
3. Choose Bank Data.
4. Select Browse and choose the file you downloaded from your bank.
5. Select Next.
6. Follow the prompts to select columns from the CSV file that matches QuickBooks Online banking fields.
7. Select Let's go! (or Finish).
Re: My bank recently went through a merger so is not listed on banks to connect with. I've sent QB a request. How will I hear from QB about resolution?
Hi John. Thanks for your reply!
I did not see where it let me put in the routing number and account number. Under "Banking" it just showed a drop-down list of banks and allowed url to be entered. But when I did, it did not work. Any suggestions?