The bank account says updated, but the last week of transactions is missing.
Hi there, michael86.
Welcome to the Community. I'd be glad to assist you in bringing the missing transactions to QuickBooks Online.
I suggest checking your bank's website since the data is still missing even if the account is updated. There may be an issue on their end and it loses connection with QBO every time there are updates.
1. Click the Banking menu at the left panel.
2. Choose Add Account. You won’t add an account, you just need the listed URL).
3. Find your bank and select it. Then, copy the URL listed in the window.
5. Sign in using your bank username and password.
6. If you already sign in to your bank’s website, check your account page for messages, notifications, or alerts. Any display or sign-in issues on your bank’s website can potentially block QuickBooks from downloading new transactions.
7. Check your bank’s website for any announcements about new security requirements.
8. If everything is good, go bank to the Banking menu and choose the blue tile for the bank account.
9. Choose Update.
If the issue persists, I suggest checking your transactions under the Banking menu. From there, you're able to check if the transactions are marked as duplicate or match. If that's the case, you can undo them and they'll appear back in the For Review tab. You can check this article to see the steps: What to do if you can’t find downloaded bank transactions.
If the problem continues to occur, I recommend manually importing the missing transactions. Doing this, transactions that are missing will add to your Online banking. Please check this article on how to perform the steps: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.