In regard to deleting events created from banking history, you also have features accessible which can exclude and delete transactions. Here's how:
1. From the Banking screen, choose the relevant bank and go to the For Review tab.
2. Select the transactions you'd like to exclude, Batch Actions, and then Exclude Selected.
3. Click on the Excluded tab.
4. Pick the transactions you want to remove.
5. Go to Batch Action, then select Delete.
6. A pop-up will display asking you to confirm your changes. Choose Yes.
It's as simple as that! Once you've completed these steps, the ones you wanted to remove should be gone.
If there's anything more I can help with, just let me know.