To clarify, is this happening to all users in the file? When did you update your QuickBooks last? Knowing a few more details will allow me to get this sorted out for you.
In the meantime, I recommend to running rebuild on the company file to check and repair any data damage that could cause this issue. I've included the steps on how to do this.
1. Open the File menu at the top.
2. Choose Utilities, then Rebuild data.
3. Hit OK on the following message.
4. Select Next, then choose where to save your back up by clicking Browse.
5. Once the back up completes, the rebuild will begin.
After your rebuild, you'll need to run a verify. Here's how:
1. Open the File menu.
2. Choose Utilities, then click Verify Data.
I'll keep a lookout for your reply. I look forward to your response. Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns. You can always reach out to us here in the Community anytime you find you need help. Take care and have a good one!