Taking the following steps will keep you problem-free when using the TSheets Android™ or iOS® mobile app. To avoid use of your data, we recommend that you do the following while connected to wifi.
- Update your phone's operating system (Android or iOS) every time you are notified that a new version has been released.
- Get the latest version of TSheets as soon as we notify you that a new version has been released. Better: How to set your mobile device to auto-update the TSheets app.
If your employer requires location tracking (GPS)
- While clocked in, do not force close or sign out of the TSheets app.
- Do not put your phone in low battery mode.
- Do not put your phone in airplane mode.
- Do not turn off your phone's location services.
- iOS devices should be set to Location > Always
- Android devices should be set to Location > High Accuracy
- If you use the TSheets Android app, make sure the Restrict background data setting is turned off.
If, after doing all of the above, your problem persists
- On your mobile device, if you have not already, sign in to your TSheets account.
- Tap Settings or More, then select Settings.
- Tap Help & Support, then Report a problem. Or, if you need immediate assistance, contact TSheets support.
If you would like a printable version of this document, go to: Best Practices for Using the TSheets Mobile Apps, or Prácticas recomendadas para usar la aplicación móvil de TSheets, and select the printer icon.