If you have received an email communication that you believe is from Intuit, you may be able to use the information below to determine if it is legitimate.
Intuit uses several different email addresses to communicate to its customers:
- Payments@intuit.com - This address is used to communicate merchant account changes or notices. Attachments of case details may be included.
- PSD_iCareTeam@intuit.com - This address may be used by the merchant services customer care team to communicate information on a case-by-case basis.
- BusinessServices@intuit.com - This address is used to communicate approval, user ID, and password reset information from Intuit's secure network.
- email@example.com - This address is used to provide notifications about your merchant services account.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - This address is used to notify you of payments and deposits for your merchant services account.
- email@example.com - This address is used to communicate non-critical notifications and updates from Intuit.
If you ever have any doubts about an email message you believe is from Intuit, due to the nature of email security, do not open the message until you are able to confirm its legitimacy.
Intuit's security team posts information about SPAM and Phishing email attempts at on the Intuit Online Security Center
You may also contact Intuit Payment Solutions customer care by phone at (800) 558-9558.