Learn how to download QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Here’s where and how to download QuickBooks Point of Sale, plus some information that may come in handy as you go along the way.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale download link
Go to our Downloads & Updates page to download the version of Point of Sale you purchased.
- From the Downloads & Updates page, select United States (US) as your country.
- Select QuickBooks Point of Sale as your product.
- Select your software's edition and version, then select Search.
- Confirm your QuickBooks Point of Sale version and edition is correct. Then select Download.
After you’ve downloaded and saved the QuickBooks Point of Sale installer, you may now Install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, you'll need to enter your license and product number.
Don't know them yet?
- For a downloaded product, look in the purchase confirmation email you received from Intuit, or sign in to your account and view your licenses by going to the Products & Services section and clicking on the product you want to download.
- If you purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on CD, look for the scratch-off label on the original packaging (next to the bar code).
Haven't purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale yet? Visit our product page.
Point of Sale versions from too long ago are no longer available for download. Because we can no longer ensure that older software will still run on modern systems, we don't support or offer downloads for these products.