Get your employee's authorization and bank information to set up for direct deposit.
Note: Print an Authorization for Direct Deposit form for each employee to sign.
- From Taxes & Forms menu, go to Employee and Contractor Setup.
- Under Authorization for Direct Deposit, select Bank Verification.
- Choose View, then print a copy of the form for each employee.
Ask each employee to fill out and signed the form. Have each of your employee attach a voided check to the form so you can get the necessary bank account information.
If an employee wants to deposit their pay into two separate bank accounts, ask them to attach a voided check for each account.
Don't send this form to us - it's for your records only. Keep the signed authorization form with each employee's record.
Enter the employee's bank account information
- Select the Employees tab.
- On the Employees and Contractors Overview page, select the pay method next to the employee.
- On the employee's Bank Information page, choose how the employee wants to receive their pay.
- Enter the routing and account numbers from the employee's voided check or checks, then choose OK.
- On the verify employee's Bank Information page, select Edit to make any corrections.
- Choose Agree to let us know you've received your employee's authorization to deposit their paychecks to the account shown.