I am contemplating utilizing QB Payroll (Assisted Pro), currently on ADP WFN and hating it.
Any honest feedback is greatly appreciated.
Background: Small Business with about 34 employees which about 40% of employees use a timeclock, the other 60% are manual timesheets filled out in-house (due to nature of our business).
We have a dedicated team who can assist you with all your questions about Assisted Payroll. Let me route you to them:
If you have other questions, you can always go back to this thread.
I'm looking for answers from users who have used/currently use Intuit Payroll, not from the sales team. Thank you!