Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
I want to add a bonus payroll item to all employees. Do I have to do one employee at a time?
You can add the Bonus item to your employees one at a time. Let me show you how:
1. Click Workers on the left-panel menu, and select Employees.
2. Choose the employee, and go the Employee details section.
3. Click the pencil icon (Edit) next to Pay.
4. Select Additional pay types and mark the Bonus box.
5. Click Done and repeat the steps above for other employees.
You can also use this article for reference: Pay Employees a Bonus Paycheck in Intuit Online Payroll and QuickBooks Online Payroll.
You can drop by anytime if you have other concerns.