Can you send the google mileage csv file to quickbooks email ? If so what email do I use
Hi there, dvga920673.
Currently, we're unable to send the google mileage CSV file to QuickBooks email.
However, you can import your work trips from your Google account to Quickbooks Self Employed (QBSE). To do this, you'll have to go to the Labs page. Also, the email to use is no need for this process. I'll guide you how:
1. Sign in to your QBSE account.
2. Click the Gear icon and choose Labs.
3. Find for 'Imports your work trips from Google' and select Try it out.
4. From the step one, click Google Takeout link and select open in a new tab. Make sure you are logged in to the correct account by hovering over the top right corner to see what email is currently in use.
5. Make sure that Location History is in JSON format. Then NEXT.
6. If JSON format is not selected by default, select the drop down arrow and choose JSON. Toggle the switch on the right if the NEXT button is grayed out.
7. From the Delivery method choose the drop down and select Add to Drive then click CREATE ARCHIVE.
8. Once the archive is created select OPEN IN DRIVE.