First off, not having a phone number to call is rediculous! The website doesn't work to ask a question!! I have sent my payroll file and one employees won't send
I'd be more than happy to show you how to send payroll for that one employee. Check out these steps below, they'll get you on the way to paying all your employees.
1. From the QuickBooks Desktop menus at the top, select Employees > Send Payroll Data.
2. In the Send/Receive Payroll Data window, review the following information in the Items to Send area:
-The paychecks to be processed.
-Taxes and Direct Deposit (if applicable) amounts.
-The funds to be withdrawn from your account. (The amount shown does not include applicable fees.)
-Any changes in your payroll information. For detailed information about each item, select the item in the Items to Send list, and select View.
3. Select Send All. Enter your Payroll Service PIN then select OK.
If you're getting a message that says QuickBooks cannot find the following account, see the information below:
Note: The message that appears might vary depending on your activity. Review the following examples:
-If you just changed your bank account that you use to post Payroll Fees or Direct deposit Fees, you get the message "QuickBooks cannot find the following account."Select the down arrow and select the checking account you use for payroll fees from list of Accounts.
-If you are sending a zero payroll after voiding paychecks, you may receive the message that "QuickBooks cannot find the following account."Select the down arrow and select Payroll Service Asset Account from the list of Accounts. QuickBooks uses this account to post any tax credit (over paid taxes) as result of void.
4. When the transmission is complete, you will return to the Send/Receive Data window. Under Items Received, select View to view important payroll messages or Confirmation Reports. While viewing the item, select Print to print the report or message.
5. Select Close to close the Send/Receive Data window.
These steps will help you pay all your employees as well as any, who for some reason, weren't paid the first time around. This article right here will give you further information on the process if you'd like to see how the payroll process works in more detail.
If there's anything else I can be of assistance with, I'm a click away.