How can I change the time in QB Online, I am in arizona and the time is wrong,
Hi there, Juliebiz.
I'm happy to see you posting here in QuickBooks Community. I'll provide information about the time used in QuickBooks Online and how to change it.
I'd suggest first checking your Account and Settings to ensure you have the correct address in QuickBooks Online. An incorrect address can cause incorrect time displayed in the report or other transactions in your account.
Click the Gear icon and choose Account and Settings.
Choose the Company tab.
Go to the Address section and click the pencil icon.
Change it if necessary and hit Save and Done.
If your address is correct and the time still wrong, I'd recommend changing your time from your computer settings.
Here's how for Windows 10:
1. At the bottom-right of the screen, click on the time and select Adjust Date/Time.
2. Turn on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically in the Date & Time tab. If you don't want to turn them on, make sure to choose the correct Time Zone from the Time Zone drop-down menu.
3. Close the Time & Language window.
For Windows 7, 8, & Vista:
1. At the bottom-right of the screen, click on the time and select the Change date and time settings link.
3. Make sure the date and time are correct, then hit OK.
4. Click the Change time zone button.
5. Choose the correct time zone, then click OK.
6. Hit OK to close the Date and Time Settings window.
If the issue persists, I'd recommend contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to review your account in a secure environment and investigate the cause of this issue.