I'm here to lend a hand in changing your time settings.
QuickBooks time and date are all dependent on your computer's settings. Let's check this by following the steps below:
For Windows 10:
1. At the bottom-right of the screen, click on the time and select Adjust Date/Time.
2. Turn on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically in the Date & Time tab. If you don't want to turn them on, make sure to choose the correct Time Zone from the Time Zone drop-down menu.
3. Close the Time & Language window.
For Windows 7, 8, & Vista:
1. At the bottom-right of the screen, click on the time and select the Change date and time settings link.
3. Make sure the date and time are correct, then hit OK.
4. Click the Change time zone button.
5. Choose the correct time zone, then click OK.
6. Hit OK to close the Date and Time Settings window.
That should do it. If you need more clarification or if you have additional questions, please let me know by leaving a comment. I’ll be more than happy to help!