Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I expect a refund for the service charge for [Removed] for July and August or I will have to change to another payroll company.

1 Comment
Content Leader

Re: I expect a refund for the service charge for Bobby Simpson for July and August or I will have...

Thanks for posting in the Community, @dseichbauer. I can get you pointed in the right direction for refund requests.


While this is a public forum, the Customer Support team can pull up your information in a secure environment and review the billing. Here's how you can reach them:


  1.     Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2.     Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  3.     Enter your question in the How can we help? field and choose Continue
  4.     Click Get a callback or Start messaging.
  5.     Enter your contact information.
  6.     Select Call me or Send message.


Should you not see the option for Get a callback, you can toggle it by entering Support in How can we help?.


The following is a brief video to serve as an example:



Please feel free to let me know if you should have any questions or need further assistance. Take care. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us