Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hey there, bactran92887.
Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. I want to make sure you're able to edit your employee's withholdings in QuickBooks Online.
Here's how to edit this information:
1. Hover over the Payroll tab in the left navigation bar, and click Employees.
2. Choose the employee from the list to open their profile.
3. Select the pencil icon in the Pay section to edit.
4. Click the pencil icon in the second section, to edit withholdings.
5. Choose Done when you're finished.
The following article has additional info about editing or changing employee info in payroll.
That will do it. Please feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions. Take care!