I just processed my payroll checks and printed them. Where is my payroll information? It is not on the check register.
Thank you for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community! There are numerous ways to find payroll information. Here are a few ways:
If you're processing payroll,
1. Go to Employees, then select the Payroll Center.
2. In the Payroll center, under recent payroll, go to the Net Pay column.
3. In that area, the net pay amount will be highlighted in blue, select the one you need.
4. Once that is selected, a paycheck detail report will be displayed.
5. By double-clicking the amount column, the paycheck will appear.
6. Select paycheck details, and you will see all the information for that paycheck.
Also, in the Paycheck detail screen in step 4, you can take note of what account was used, for example, checking. You can then go to the Chart of Accounts and locate the account that was used. The chart of account can be found from the List tab. In this area, you will be able to see all the dates, types of transactions, accounts, payments and your balance.
If you need a payroll summary, this report can be generated in three easy steps.
1. Go to the Reports tab.
2. Click Employees & Payroll, then select the Payroll Summary Report.
3. Change the dates to what you need and add any additional information.
I'm always available here to further assist you. If you have any more questions, let me know.