Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
This is a user community, call intuit for anything dealing with your account, no one here can access it
Hey there, kennia-calimaele.
I'd be glad to show you how to change bank account information for payroll in QuickBooks Online.
There are just a few steps to change your payroll account info. Here's how:
1. Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Payroll Settings.
3. Choose Preferences at the top of the page, beside of Setup.
4. Click Accounting Preferences.
5. Select Customize at the bottom of the page.
6. You'll then be able to choose the checking account to use for payroll.
* The account will have to be one that is already connected to QBO. This article will walk you through the steps of connecting an account if the one you need for payroll isn't already linked: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-started-with-QuickBooks/How-to-use-Online-Banking-Co....
This write-up provides additional info on payroll accounting preferences: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Employees-and-payroll-taxes/Payroll-accounting-preferences/m....
You'll now be able to change the bank account used for payroll. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any other questions.