Hi there, @wdcsliz
Currently, QuickBooks Online (QBO) don't have the option to attach a receipt to employee reimbursement. For additional information, you can refer to these articles:
Also, you can generate a report to check your employee reimbursement.
- Go to the Reports menu, from the search tab type Transaction Detail by Account.
- Open the report and click the Customize button.
- From the Report period drop-down arrow, select the transaction range.
- In the Rows/Columns section, click Group By and select Employee.
- In the Filter field, select the Distribution Account and choose the Employee Reimbursement account.
- Click Employee drop-down and choose the name of your employee.
- Select Run report.
I've attached here this article link: Capture and categorize receipts and bills. To help you manage and match your expense receipts and bills all in one place.
Feel free to comment below if you have further questions. I'm always here to help. Have a great day!