Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
You've come to the right place, jessicag3.
I'd be glad to help out with printing your W-2 forms.
Here's how to get this done in QuickBooks Online:
1. Hover over the Taxes tab in the left navigation panel, and click Payroll Tax.
2. Choose the Annual Forms link in the Forms section.
3. Select a specific employee or All Employees.
4. Click the W-2, Copies B, C & 2 link.
5. Select the period from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose View to open Adobe Reader in a new window.
7. Click the print icon on the Reader toolbar. Then select Print again.
That will do it. The following article provides even more info about printing this type of form: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/w2-payroll-forms/how-to-print-w-2s-forms/00/186427.
I'm only a comment or post away if you need assistance with anything else.