I'd be more than happy to show you how to reactivate your payroll. Currently, there are four ways in which you can do so.
-From a Desktop File
-Through the web
-From a Cancellation email
-From "My Account"
Here is a link that breaks down the processes for all the ways listed above. However, I'll also show you how to do the most common ways:
1. Click Employees, then My Payroll Service, and choose Account/Billing Information.
2. Sign into your Intuit Account.
3. In the Service Information section, click the Reactivate link near the service status.
4. Choose your payroll service, and click Proceed to Checkout.
5. Pick a Payment Method, here you can update or add the payment info. Then hit Submit.
6. Select Place Order.
7. Hit the Next button and then Return to QuickBooks.
8. To verify that your service is active, please sign out and then back in. Selecting Employees, then My Payroll Service. Then select Account/Billing Information, Here you can check the Service Status.
Through the Web:
1. Select the product you would like to manage in the Manage your QuickBooks page.
2. Select Payroll Subscription under Products & Services.
3. In the blue toolbar you can see the status of your subscription. If the status is cancelled, select the Resubscribe link.
4. Click Save and Continue once you confirm that the information in the Reactivate Subscription fields are correct.
5. Review all details and billing info. Select Reactivate.
6. Click Got it! once you get a pop-up message that show's your payroll subscription has been reactivated.
Through the web and Desktop files are the most common method of reactivating your payroll, but should you choose to reactivate it from a cancellation email or from "My Account" click the link near the top of my post, it outlines those ways in detail similarly to how I did.
Should you need further assistance, you can reach out here. Best of luck and have a wonderful day!