Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @Anonymous.
I can help get a report of your employee's number of hours worked in QuickBooks Desktop.
Getting the average number of hours an employee worked in QuickBooks is currently unavailable. You only have the option to run the Time by Name Report.
1. Go to the Reports menu.
2. Click Jobs, Time & Mileage, then select Time by Name.
3. Set the date range.
4. Under Columns, choose the preferred option.
5. Hit Refresh.
This will give you the total hours your employee worked for a specific period. In order to get the average hours, I suggest exporting it to Excel and manually calculate it there.
In the meantime, I suggest sending feedback to our Developers to have this option added for future product updates. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Help menu and select Send Feedback Online.
2. Select Product Suggestion.
3. On the QuickBooks Feedback window, fill out onscreen instructions.
4. Click Send Feedback.
Let them know that this report would definitely help you run the business smoothly. I'll make sure to do the same on my end.
That should do it. Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll be more than happy to help. Wishing you the best!