Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Good day. Marie21,
I’ll be more than happy to assist you in setting up Workforce. Here’s what needs to be done:
1. Ensure that you are logging into the company file as Admin.
2. Go to Company, then My Company and Sign in.
3. When signing in, use the primary account email associate with Intuit.
These next steps will be dealing with turning on Workforce in Desktop:
1. Install the latest release and the latest payroll updates in QuickBooks.
2. Select the Employees, then click Manage Payroll Cloud Service.
3. In the Payroll Cloud Service window, turn on QuickBooks Workforce.
4. You should be prompted to enter your payroll pin or create a pin.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. In the confirmation window, Click Return to QuickBooks.
7. When running payroll again, upload your paycheck information to Intuit when prompted.
8. Whenever you create paychecks, ensure to select Send to Intuit, enter your Pin, and click Send All.
9. If this is your first time setting up Workforce, and your employees need to see their paystubs history, use this link to set that up.
If you need to invite the employees to Workforce. Here's what you do:
1. Select the Employees, then select Manage Payroll Cloud Service.
2. In the Payroll Cloud Service window, turn on QuickBooks Workforce, then select Invite Employees.
3. In the employee list, select the employee you want, and add their email address.
4. Click Send Invite.
In the event, you may need to resend an invitation, use this link. Keep me posted, and I'm here if you need further assistance.