Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hello there, @tmcgahe.
Let me share information about the incorrect pay period date in QuickBooks.
The option to edit or change a pay period of a paycheck is currently unavailable. As a workaround, you can delete and recreate the paycheck instead.
To do this, let's pull up the Paycheck List report. Here's how:
Go to the Reports menu at the left pane, then type Paycheck List on the search bar.
2. Click the Funnel icon drop-down to choose a date.
3. Put a checkmark on the paychecks you need to delete, then Delete.
Once done, recreate them with the correct pay periods:
1. Go to the Workers menu at the left pane, then select the Employees tab.
2. Click Run payroll on the upper right, then pick an employee.
3. Enter the necessary information.
4. Select Preview payroll, then Submit payroll.
You can check out this article to know more about what can and can't be edited on a paycheck in QuickBooks: Change an employee paycheck.
Also, to see what you've paid out, you can create a payroll summary report.
I'm only a post away should you have any questions. Enjoy the rest of the day.