I am trying to email my employees their pay stubs, but then I get prompted for an Email Password. I have no idea how to set this up or how to edit it because it shows an email address that I don't use anymore. Can anyone help??
Welcome to the Community. I can lend a hand in changing the email address in sending paystubs in QuickBooks Desktop.
If the email associated with sending paystubs is no longer accessible, you can change it by following the steps below:
1. Go to the File menu and select Print Forms, then click Pay Stubs.
2. Click Email on the Select Pay Stubs window.
3. On the Send Forms window, choose Edit Email.
4. Update the email address in the From field.
5. Hit Yes to the warning message asking if you want to update the information.
Once done, you should be able to email pay stubs without any issue.
That should do it. Let me know what else I can do to help you succeed today. If you need any assistance with emailing forms, leave a reply below. I’ll be here to help you out. Thanks for dropping by and take care!