Currently, pay day is 3 days PRIOR to the end of the pay period! ex. Current pay period is 1/14-1/27/2019 and pay day is 1/24/2019. How can I change change this? I'd like the pay day to be 3 days AFTER the end of the pay period.
I can help you change the pay date in QuickBooks Online.
Let’s make sure that the pay schedule selected for your employees are set up correctly. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Gear icon and select Payroll Settings.
2. From the Preferences screen, click Pay Schedules under the Payroll section.
3. In the Pay Schedules section, click Edit.
4. Choose the Pay Period from the drop-down.
5. Enter 01/30/2019 as the Pay Date.
6. On the This covers the pay period ending on box, enter 01/27/2019.
7. Select Use this schedule as the default for employees I add.
8. Hit OK.
Once done, QuickBooks will show you both the Pay Period and Date schedule.