Go to Solution.
Hi there, @TheKeeper.
I'm here to help you resend your rejected payroll liability in QuickBooks Desktop.
To resubmit the e-payment, you'll first need to void the original payment, then recreate it. Let me guide you on how:
1. Go to the Employees menu.
2. Choose Payroll Center.
3. From the Payroll Center, go to the Pay Liabilities tab.
4. In the Payment History section, click the E-Payments tab.
5. In the Status column, if the status is Agency Rejected, then the agency has rejected the payment and sent a reason code and possible solutions.
6. Click the Agency Rejected link.
7. In the E-payment Rejected window, review the payment information sent by the agency.
8. Click Void Rejected E-payment.
Here's an article on how to handle an e-payment rejected by agency:Handle an e-payment that has been rejected by the agency.
Once done deleting the rejected payment, you can now resubmit the payment. Thus, please make sure that you must check the status again after resending it.
1. Click the Employees menu.
2. Click Payroll Center.
3. In the Payroll Center, go to the Pay Liabilities tab.
4. In the Pay Taxes & Other Liabilities, select the payroll tax liability that you are paying.
5. Click the View/Pay button, and then click the E-pay button.
6. Clear the Remember my information for the next time box, and update your login information as necessary.
7. Select the Remember my information for the next time box again to save the new information.
8. Click Submit.
You can check to this article on the process of resubmitting the e-payment: E-Pay tax liability payments.
For future reference, please read this article about steps to change your bank account for e-payment in QuickBooks Desktop: Change bank account for e-payment of tax liabilities.
Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post your comment below. I'd be happy to help you.
View solution in original post