Looking for a report in Quickbooks Enterprise (Desktop) that will list employee name, last pay check date and net pay amount of the last paycheck. I'm able to get a report that will provide the last paycheck date, but need to also have the last net pay amount.
Welcome to the Community. I’ll be more than happy to help you obtain the report you’re looking for.
You can run the Custom Transaction Detail Report and add columns for the name of the employee, last paycheck date and net pay amount. Here’s how:
1. Go to Reports from the top menu bar.
2. Select Custom Reports and choose Transaction Detail Report.
3. From the Custom Transaction Detail Report page, click the Customize Report button.
4. On the Display tab, select Report Date Range.
5. Then under the Columns section, deselect everything except Amount, Name and Date.
6. Click the Filter tab, enter Name and select All employees.
7. Hit OK.
This report is not what the OP asked for, which is " list employee name, last pay check date and net pay amount of the last paycheck."
Unfortunately there isn't a way in QB to get this information. You can list checks and their dates, but there is no way to create a report that shows, for each employee (last paid on different dates) just the last check and amount.
If you pay all of your employees every pay period, then it may work, but only in this case.