It's nice to see you again here in the Community. I'm here to share some information about sending a copy of the W-2s to your employee through email in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
Currently, QBDT doesn't the option to send a link for the W-2s. However, you can save the form as a PDF, then attach it to your email and send them to your respective employees. Here's how:
1. Go to Employees menu at the top, then Payroll Center on the drop-down.
2. Cclick the File Forms tab and locate the Annual Form W-2/W-3 - Wage and Tax Statement/Transmittal.
3. Enter the Filing Period, then OK.
4. Choose Review/Edit on the Select Employees for Form W-2/W-3 pop-up, then Check for Errors.
5. Click Save as PDF and select a location where you want to save it.
For your reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: Print W-2 and W-3 forms. This will enable you to provide your employees with their W2 forms.
Alternatively, we do offer a service that allows your employees to log in and download their own forms. The QuickBooks Workforce program is an extremely useful tool that also provides access to pay stubs as well as other important employee information. Check out this helpful article for more information: Access W-2s in Workforce.
That should do it! Please let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. I'm always here if you have any additional questions or concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.