We are not able to activate a employee in QB's Destop so she will be able to see you paystubs?
Thanks for checking in with the QuickBooks Community today! Are you saying that you need to make an inactive employee active, so paystubs can be generated again? If that is the case, here are the steps to activate that employee:
1. Go to the Employees tab.
2. Under Employees, use the drop-down and change to All Employees.
3. Click the name of the employee.
4. An Edit Employee screen with appear, and in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen unselect Employee is inactive.
5. Click OK.
To view paystubs, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the File tab.
2. Select Print Form, then click Pay Stubs.
3. In the paystub screen, make the necessary adjustments to your liken. If you need to Print or Email the paystubs those options are available as well.
If this isn't what you meant, are you referring to Workforce? Workforce is where employees can see their pay stubs, and W2’s. If you are already following this process in the link and still receiving issues, you need to contact us. There is an active investigation about this issue and your account information would need to be added to proceed further. To reach QuickBooks support, follow these steps:
1. Go to Help on the top of the page or select F1.
2. Click Contact Us.
3. Write your question.
4. Then choose a way you'd like us to connect with us.
Keep me updated, and please don't hesitate to reach out back to me if you have any other questions.