- This feature is part of the TSheets Elite product.
- A signature can only be added via mobile app, but they can be viewed anywhere a timesheet attachment can be viewed.
- Your mobile app must be fully up-to-date to access and use signatures.
- This feature is not available for personal accounts.
Enable timesheet signatures
- Go to Company Settings > Time Options > Time Entry.
- Check Capture signatures for timesheets.
Sign a timesheet
- On a mobile device, in TSheets, clock in.
- On time clock, scroll down and tap Add Signature.
- Use your finger in the field provided to sign your name.
- Type your name and tap Save.
Note: only one signature can be added per timesheet
Redo a signature
- On time clock, scroll down and tap Add Signatures.
- Under your existing signatures, tap Clear.
- Repeat the steps to add your signature.
View a timesheet signature
There are many places to view Timesheet Signatures. In most places, the signature will appear listed as an Attachment.
Using the Payroll Report
- Go to Reports, then select Payroll Report (run as usual).
- At the top, select Open as PDF.
- In the new window, signatures will be visible next to associated timesheets. OR
- In the Payroll Report, select Expand All.
- Under the Attachments column, select the photos link to view signatures.
Using the Projects Report
- Go to Reports, then select Project Report (run as usual).
- At the top, select View Timesheets, then Open as PDF.
- In the new window, signatures will be visible next to associated timesheets.
Using Time Entries > Timesheets
- Go to Time Entries > Timesheets > Find a timesheet.
- In the Attachments column, select 1 photo(s) (the number may vary if there are also photos attached to the timesheet, along with the signature). Note: If you do not see the Attachments column, select the Gear icon () and ensure the “Attachments” column is enabled.