Learn how to use QuickMath within QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
QuickMath is a tool in QuickBooks that allows you to do simple calculations within a form. Here’s how.
How to use QuickMath
- Open a form you’d like to use.
- Select one of the number fields, then select the Quickmath calculator.
- A small window will appear with the number from the field you've selected. If you want to add to this number, type the amount you'd like to add.
- Select the type of calculation you'd like to make: add, subtract, multiply, or divide.
Tip: To see all the math operations you can use in QuickMath, select the Shortcuts ▼ dropdown menu.
- Select tab or press return key to finish and total all of the amounts together.