This integration is built and supported by CartRover, a 3rd party integration. Read this guide first, to get set up.
|QuickBooks Commerce is no longer available for purchase as a stand-alone product.|
The features referred to in this article are only relevant for customers who still have QuickBooks Commerce bundled with their QuickBooks Online subscription.
If you want to learn more about e-commerce accounting features that are part of QuickBooks Online, check out Accounting for e-commerce FAQ.
QuickBooks Commerce, the leading choice of inventory management software for many online sellers, integrates with ShipBob, a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills eCommerce orders for direct-to-consumer brands.
Integrate QuickBooks Commerce with ShipBob to help streamline your eCommerce fulfillment operations & increase profitability. At the end of the day, online shoppers are after the shopping experience you provide, not just the product. So efficient shipping counts.
QuickBooks Commerce does not provide technical support for 3rd party integrations. Please contact CartRover support for technical assistance.
Understanding the workflows
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders from QuickBooks Commerce.
- CartRover delivers sales orders to ShipBob.
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking, and inventory levels data from ShipBob.
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, and inventory levels data to QuickBooks Commerce.
Connect QuickBooks Commerce to ShipBob via CartRover
- Go to Browse Apps on your main navigation bar and scroll down to the ‘ShipBob’ app.
- Click on ‘Get App via CartRover’.
- You will be redirected to CartRover’s integrations page to complete your setup. Search for ‘QuickBooks Commerce’.
- Then, click on ‘View Documentation’ to follow their step-by-step guide to integrate your account.
- Go to your ShipBob Account Settings page by clicking on the ‘Your Account’ button.
- Click on the ‘API‘ tab.
- Copy the Access Token and paste it into the CartRover WMS Setup page. You can optionally click on the ‘Generate’ button first to generate a new Access Token – the old Access Token will be revoked.
- On the CartRover WMS Setup page, click on ‘Test WMS Connection’ to verify your Access Token.
- If the connection is successful, additional instructions will be displayed which must be followed:
- Copy the Shipment Webhook URL displayed and paste it into both the ‘Tracking Upload WebHook URL’ and, ‘When an Order is Shipped’ under the API Tab in your ShipBob account.
- Once done, click on Save & Test button to complete the setup. If the test fails, please restart from Step 1. Make sure to click the ‘Save’ button on the CartRover WMS Setup page.