|QuickBooks Commerce is no longer available for purchase as a stand-alone product.|
The features referred to in this article are only relevant for customers who still have QuickBooks Commerce bundled with their QuickBooks Online subscription.
If you want to learn more about e-commerce accounting features that are part of QuickBooks Online, check out Accounting for e-commerce FAQ.
Then, connect Sphere WMS to CartRover as WMS. Follow the detailed step-by-step guide below.
Understanding the workflows
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers the sales orders to SphereWMS
- CartRover retrieves shipment confirmation and inventory levels from SphereWMS
- CartRover delivers shipment confirmation and inventory levels to QuickBooks Commerce
Credentials from SphereWMS are needed to set up this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- WMS Parameters (used by the warehouse to connect to SphereWMS)
- Environment Name
- API Key
- Merchant Parameters (used to load orders into a correct merchant in the warehouse using SphereWMS)
- Client Code
- Location ID
- Contact email@example.com to request your API Key and Environment Name.
- Enter the above credentials under the WMS Setup tab in CartRover.
- To set up a new client, you will need to enter their Client Code and Location ID. To find your Client Code: Login to Sphere and go to the client selection screen. From this screen, copy the client#.
- To find the Location ID (aka Inventory Account Code) Select the client and then from the main menu then go to 201 - File Maintenance, then to 208 - Inquiry, and from here use the Inventory Account Code for the Location ID.
- To find the Location ID (aka Inventory Account Code) Select the client and then from the main menu, go to 201 - File Maintenance > 208 - Inquiry, and from here use the Inventory Account Code for the Location ID.
- Now, take the Client Code and Location ID and enter them in CartRover > Merchant settings.
- You can also click the Test WMS Connection button to first verify that the connection is successful. Then click 'Save'.