Learn which apps are supported by Intuit and how to get support when you need it.
QuickBooks Online is an open platform, which means that anyone can create an app that works with QuickBooks Online. However, Intuit only provides support for apps and integrations developed in collaboration with Intuit.
Supported Apps by Intuit and Partner support
The following apps are supported in QuickBooks.
- American Express: For more information, see American Express
- Connect to PayPal: For more information, see Connect to PayPal Guide
- Sync with PayPal: For more information see Sync with PayPal resource hub
- Connect to Square: For more information, see Connect to Square hub
- Invoice with Google Calendar: For more information, see Set up and use of Invoice with Google Calendar
- Bill Pay powered by Bill.com
If an app isn't listed in the Intuit & Partner support list, it's supported by the app's developer. Check out the Support section to find the app's contact information for support.
- Go to Apps.intuit.com.
- Select an App card.
- On the Overview tab, you’ll find things you need to know about the app, the contact details, as well as the app's support information.
To learn more about QuickBooks Apps, visit QuickBooks Resource Center.