The following changes, improvements and fixes were made to QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0.
Unless otherwise noted, these changes apply to all editions of Point of Sale -- Point of Sale Basic, Point of Sale Pro, and Point of Sale Multi-Store.
Release 15 (R15)
- Implemented improvements to EMV Card processing, related to processing interruptions.
- Intuit Payments account results will display active Merchants accounts, designed for use in QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Resolved an issue where QBPOS was reflecting error "Your payments account token is invalid" when processing credit cards transactions, after signing into a Payments account.
- Resolved an issue where the Workstation Preference, EMV Debit Setting, was not immediately applied when changed.
- Resolved an issue where PIN Pad test for IPP350 would fail when swiping an EMV chip card.
- Resolved an issue where Mobile Sync was returning "User does not have proper permissions to execute requested function".
- Implemented non-customer facing updates to Store Exchange.
- Resolved an issue where QBPOS was generating an Access Violation error every 15 minutes of inactivity.