|QuickBooks Commerce is no longer available for purchase as a stand-alone product.|
The features referred to in this article are only relevant for customers who still have QuickBooks Commerce bundled with their QuickBooks Online subscription.
If you want to learn more about e-commerce accounting features that are part of QuickBooks Online, check out Accounting for e-commerce FAQ.
Then, connect VeraCore to CartRover as WMS. Follow the detailed step-by-step guide below.
Understanding the workflows
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers the sales orders to VeraCore
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from VeraCore
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking and inventory levels to QuickBooks Commerce
Credentials from VeraCore are needed to set up this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- Order WSDL URL
- API Username
- API Password
- Add your Order WSDL URL into the WMS Setup page of CartRover.
- If you are a merchant, contact your Warehouse to obtain the WSDL URL and API credentials.
- If you are a warehouse, contact VeraCore to find out your WSDL URL and how to get API credentials.
WSDL URL: There are two VeraCore WSDL files that are almost the same. One ends with order.asmx?wsdl - this is the WSDL file used by CartRover. The other wsdl file will not work.
2. Each merchant in CartRover needs its own VeraCore Web Service User. When you create one, make sure the necessary permissions are checked in the "Allowed Web Services" section. See permissions below.
3. Enter the VeraCore Web Service Username and Password into the Merchant Edit Setup page of CartRover.
4. You can also click the Test WMS Connection button to first verify that the connection is successful. Then click 'Save'.
Setup VeraCore Web Service User
- Go to Set-Up > Web Service User Set-Up and click Add New.
- Enter the user's desired User ID and Password
- GetShippingCharge (optional)
- If not provided, you must change the Tracking Web Service option in CartRover to GetShippingActivity
Cart set up
Each order source you set up in CartRover will have an "Order Source" value. You can view and edit this in the cart settings.
Within VeraCore you must add this order source in order for orders to load.
Make sure the "Source Description" field in VeraCore matches the Order Source field in CartRover exactly.
Products and offers
VeraCore has both Products and Offers. When loading orders into VeraCore, CartRover matches the SKU received from QuickBooks Commerce to the VeraCore Offer ID. Please make sure these values match up.
CartRover does not load orders using the VeraCore Product code because a single product may have multiple offers and CartRover cannot know which offer is the correct one to use.