Learn how to fix your POSX XP8200 pole display with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0.
If you have issues after you set up the POSX XP8200 pole display, here are some things you can do to fix them. You can also follow the on-screen instructions in the hardware troubleshooter.
Solution 1: Confirm ComPort
- Open the Windows Control Panel, select Devices and Printers.
- Find the XP8200 Pole Display and take note of the ComPort number.
- Open QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Select File, then Preferences.
- Select Workstation, then Customer Pole Display.
- Select POSX XP8200.
- Make sure the Connected To field matches the ComPort number.
- Select Test Pole Display.