Learn how to connect QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0 to your e-commerce store.
In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0, you can sell your items or services online and sync them to Point of Sale using Webgility.
After you sign up for Webgility, you can post items, sell, and email receipts all from Point of Sale. Then when you’re ready to check your sales reports, you’ll see new fields added to filter e-commerce sales. Here’s how to set it up.
How to register Webgility for QuickBooks Point of Sale
Before you connect to Webgility, you’ll need to register and sign up for an account.
- Go to File, then select Ecommerce.
- You’ll then go to Webgility to register and set up your account.
How to activate and connect Webgility to QuickBooks Point of Sale
After you’ve registered with Webgility, here’s how to register and connect to Point of Sale.
- Go to File, then select Setup interview.
- Select Ecommerce, then select Sign In and enter your Webgility sign in info.
- Review the Authorization screen, then select Agree & Continue.
- Select OK, and make sure you see Account Status: Active.
Go back to Webgility and connect Webgility Desktop with QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.