If you'd like to check out a fully-configured QuickBooks Time account without the hassle of adding all your company information right away and then waiting for your team to track time, you can launch demo mode from your QuickBooks Time trial.
- Start a QuickBooks Time trial - it’s free!
- Once you’re signed in, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > Select Install next to Demo Mode.
- In the new screen, select Turn on Demo Mode.
Now you can test out a fully functional QuickBooks Time account that contains fictitious time and location data for multiple workers. Check out our Getting Started Guide for a quick guide on different QuickBooks Time features. You can add new customers, look at team member locations, change settings, and more.
The only things not offered in demo mode are:
- No invitations to team members
- No QuickBooks Workforce (formerly QuickBooks Time mobile app) access
- No integrations
Select Exit Demo Mode to go back to your QuickBooks Time trial.
Nothing you do in demo mode will affect your QuickBooks Time account. Changes aren’t saved in demo mode, so if you exit and reenter demo mode, the demo data is refreshed. To reenter Demo mode, select your Profile and choose Turn on Demo Mode.