Learn how to change inventory item prices using the Price Manager in QuickBooks Point of Sale.
In QuickBooks Point of Sale, you can use the Price Manager to update regular item prices, calculate new prices, and to change prices in your price levels. For example, you can use it to make changes to employee pricing or create pricing for different vendors. Here's how.
- Select the Inventory dropdown, then select Price Manager.
- Select Make Price Changes.
- Select the Price Level of the items you’re updating.
- Enter the price change Name and Notes about the change, then select Next.
- Select the items you need to change the prices for. If you have a lot of items, use the filters to help find them. Once you’ve chosen the items, select Next.
- Select the options you’d like to use for the pricing formula and select if you want to see Price Rounding options, then select Next.
- Select Finish, then review and edit the prices if needed before applying to your inventory.
- Select Save if you want to save the changes to apply at a later time or select to Apply the changes to the inventory to apply them now.