When you're ready to process employee time for payroll, the TSheets/Gusto integration allows you to easily sync employees, pay periods, and time. These instructions assume you have already established a Gusto account. If you have not, go to: Install Gusto. Note: It can take up to 48 hours for Gusto to approve and create your payroll account. Only one TSheets account can be linked to one Gusto account.
- In the left menu, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Gusto, and select Install.
- Select Connect to Gusto. Enter your Gusto email address, and select LOG IN.
- Enter your username and password.
- If you have multiple companies, select the one to which you want to link and select AUTHORIZE.
- Complete the Settings:
- Overtime Settings: Weekly Overtime can be set up here (daily overtime can be set up later, in the company settings, if needed). TSheets automatically detects if you are located in California and automatically activates the California OT law calculations.
- PTO Settings: This just informs you of any custom PTO codes you have set up in your TSheets account. Gusto only has Sick and Vacation codes - any custom codes get transferred over under Vacation in Gusto.
- Employee Sync: This lists any team members you have listed in TSheets that are not in Gusto. If you want users time to sync to Gusto, make sure they are set up as an employee in Gusto. TSheets cannot import Vendors from Gusto.
- Select Continue after completing each, then select Finish.