Learn how to find your QuickBooks Capital loan documents (Loan agreement and Paid in full letter) in QuickBooks Online.
Find your loan documents
To find your loan documents:
- Using Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera browser, log in to QuickBooks Online using the guarantor’s username and password.
- From the left menu, select Capital.
- There are two pathways to see your loan history:
- If you are currently in repayment of another loan, the link to your past loan documents is located below the Payment History table.
- If you have paid off a loan, the link to your past loan documents is located at the bottom of the screen displaying a loan estimate.
- Select See loan history.
- The loan history page opens and displays a list of all prior loans you have attained.Note: You need to have your pop-up blocker and ad- blocker disabled in order for the new page to display.
- From here, you have the option to view, download, and print the following documents:
- Loan agreement
- Paid in full letter