Why did we update our End User License Agreement?
We updated the agreement because there were changes made to your QuickBooks software which allow us to offer different types of services through third party providers.
Where can I find the updated End User License Agreement?
The updated End User License Agreement can be found in the Intuit Legal Notices page.
What's in the Intuit Legal Notice?
It includes your agreement allowing Intuit to send your payroll data to a third-party service provider when you sign up for service.
- An example of a third-party service provider that we have today is Pay-As-You-Go Workers Compensation. We partnered with AP Intego to allow you to transmit your payroll data through QuickBooks to this company. If you would like to learn more about this service, see Intuit Insurance services.Note: You can cancel the service as you see fit. After the cancelation, we will no longer send your payroll data to the third-party service provider.
In addition, the agreement states that we can use the payroll data you send through QuickBooks in a summarized, non-personally identifiable way for analysis. Such study will determine how our products and services are used and how your company compares with other small businesses.
- If you have questions about how Intuit uses customer data, please contact us.
See Intuit Legal Notices if you are looking for more information about the following:
- Trademark and Copyright Legal Notices
- Website Terms of Service
- QuickBooks Mobile Terms of Service
- Intuit QuickBooks Attached Documents Terms of Service
- Intuit Data Protect Terms of Service
- Intuit Commissions Manager Terms of Service
- 2016-2020 Software License Agreement for QuickBooks Software and Intuit Payroll Services