Hi theironingboardc, it's great to have you here in the Community! I'll help you with this.
Before you try to print checks, you'll want to go through the setup process, which will walk you through getting everything to line up properly. Once the setup's complete, your settings will be saved for future use.
Once you've finished the setup, follow these steps:
1. Select + New, then Print Checks.
2. Load them into the printer.
3. Select the bank account containing the ones you wrote that need to be printed.
4. In the Starting check no. field, enter the check number of the first in the printer.
5. Choose Preview and Print. If everything looks accurate, select Print.